The Reader Diaries #2

Happy Saturday my fellow book lovers and welcome to my weekly feature "The Reader Diaries"!

Books I'm reading:
879188

Books I finished:
23411528

Today I want to talk to you about a persons  worst enemy: PROCRASTINATION!

procrastination
[proh-kras-tuh-ney-shuh n, pruh‐]
noun
1.
the act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention:
She was smart, but her constant procrastination led her to be late with almost every assignment.
Above you can see that the dictionary defines procrastination as putting off or delaying or in another words: Imagine that you have homework to do but then you look around your room and see an amazing book that you really want to (re)read and you keep putting of doing your homework and when the delivery day arrives you have to do it in the break before class because you read a book instead of doing your homework. That's procrastination and that is a problem that I struggle with every day!
Latelly my procrastination method has been the internet, mainly Youtube and Instagram! I think you know what I mean!
I've been spending more time watching photos and videos about books that I haven't read all the books that I want (and should) read and because of that my TBR pile (in my kindle) is getting out of control!
I have so many Galleys (from Netgalley) to read and so many books that I need to read for school and I'm doing almost zero reading!

Now that I've talked a little about procrastination I want to tell you something that happened this week that was surreal!
 If did not understand what it was from this picture I'll tell you! My country has purchased the rights to "The Death Code" by Lindsay Cummings! I'm so happy! I was in a restaurant when I saw this and I had a fangirl moment... yep... everyone looked at me...

On another note I'll show you the books you'll be seeing reviews of in the near future (from NetGalley):

And these are why I have a huge TBR! I hope I'll see you soon! Sorry for the long post!
Love, Ana

No comments