#WhoIsClary Mystery Solved

I'm very proud to announce that "Shadowhunters", future tv show based on Cassandra Clares work has found a Clary!
The actress name is Katherine McNamara and you might know her from the childrens movie "Sam Steele and the Junior Detective Agency", where she played Emma Marsh (one of the lead roles) or her tv appearances such as in "Glee" and in "Unforgettable".
Here's what the official account from the show had to say:


The amazing Cassandra Clare had some words to say about the casting on her tumblr page:
«Welcome Kat MacNamera of the Fosters and The Scorch Trials to the Shadowhunters TV show — she’ll be our Clary Fray! Yes, I saw her audition. Yes, I gave her a thumbs up. I hope you’ll like her too!»
Here's a photo of our new Clary Fray:
I have my hopes up, since this cast seems to be completely amazing and the author liked all of the members and approved them, they also seem to be very similar to the book desciptions!
I'll keep you posted on more developings! (I have a test tomorrow so this was just a quick post.)
Love, Ana

No comments