Book Addict Nightmares

Hi guys! Over the last few days I've been sick and because of that I'm not really able to read and that is making me crazy!
This morning while I was waiting in the E.R. I had this really fun idea of making a list with some of the most awful book addict nightmares, in my opinion! I hope you enjoy it!

1. Not being able to read!

It doesn't matter if it is because you're sick or don't have enough time on your hands, not being able to read kills me! I need it to relax and I'm kind addicted to it so...

2. When you're favourite character dies...

I think we all can relate to the pain of characther deaths! I still can't get over the Clockwork Princess (by Cassandra Clare) epilogue, I just can't!

3. When you don't have money to buy new books...

Being addicted to books isn't an easy task and it also ain't cheap... That feeling when you like a book and really want to read it but then you check your wallet and you don't have enough money to buy it...

4. When the book has an unexpected ending...

It hurts but we still love it... sometimes I think I have a really big problem...

5. When a book takes all your free time away...

Book I declare all my love and allegiance to you. Until you're finished I shall not go out, watch series, eat or drink, you're my life from now on...

6. When someone says they don't read...

"WTF" mode on! Book lovers unite! One day we will show them the true power of reading!

7. When you cry in public because of a book...

Houston I think we have a problem! Send the SWAT teams! Emergency mode on!

8. When the feels hit you...
No description needed.


So this is the end! There might be a second part  someday!
I hoped you liked it! Have a nice day!

2 comments

  1. This totally made my day! I was laughing so hard at the gifs, as can I relate to all 8 of them! I think book nightmares can be much more scary than real life nightmares sometimes. Hope you feel better soon!

    ~Erika @ http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was laughing as I was writing this :) and yes they can be very very scary! Love, Ana

      Delete