Philippa Gregorys Books a.k.a My Guilty Pleasure

Hi Guys!!!!
Soooooooooooo.... today I'm going to list ALL of my Phillipa Gregory book's!
I know this might seem like a very odd post but I'm completely obsessed with this amazing author.
I read my first Phillipa Gregory's book when I was 8 and I couldn't stop since then and because of that I own nearly all of Philipa's books that are published in Portugal.
Hopefully, with this post you'll be able to get to know new books and maybe you'll want to read them!
So I'll start the list:

  • The White Queen
  • The Red Queen 
  •  The Lady of The Rivers
  •  The Kingmaker's Daughter
  • The White Princess
  • The Other Queen
  • The Queen's Fool
  • The Boleyn Inheritance
  • A Respectable Trade
  • The Constant Princess
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Virgin's Lover


These are all of Phillipa's books that I own! She's a great author because she can ally sex scenes, love scenes, fictional facts and actual historical events with really well built characters in a juicy and wonderfull story!
Love you all! 

P.S.: Here's an overview of all the books (I'm sorry but the feels don't fit in the picture).

  

No comments