Beautiful Childrens Books Covers

Heil to you all! Today I'm going to talk about some fantastic book covers from some children books that I read while I was little.
A disclaimer: almost all this books were written by Madonna. Yes, I'm talking about the singer, that Madonna.

  • Lotsa De Gasha (Madonna)



  •  Mr. Peabody's Apples (Madonna)



  •  The English Roses: Too Good To Be True (Madonna)


  •  The Adventures of Abdi (Madonna)



  •  The English Roses (Madonna)



  • Yakov and the Seven Thieves (Madonna)



  •  Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg (Gail Carson Levine and David Christina) 


All these books have amazingly breath taking covers and are also some of my favourite book (in this style).
Besides having wonderful covers they also have an interesting plot for kids!
Love you all and have a very nice day!

No comments