14 Things Only Book Lovers Understand

Hello my lovely followers! Today I compiled little list of things that I think that only book lovers are able to understand and relate to. I hope you like it!

1. The wonderful scent that only books have and how amazing it is.


2. How truly exciting it is to go to a bookstore.

3. What it feels like to want to read books and not having enough money to buy them all.

4. What is to actually be dragged out of a bookstore (usually by your friends and/or your parents).

5. Book equations.

6. The book is always better than the movie!

7. When you already have the book but then they re-release it with a new cover and you just have to buy it!

8. How difficult it is to lend a book.

9. Being asked what is your favorite book and not being able to answer.

10. Having a TBR pile that reaches above your waist, when stacked, but still buying more books.

11. When nobody understands your literary references.

12. How truly amazing fandom art actually is.

13. How thrilled you get when an author you like follows you on social media.

14. How stories allow people from all over the world to connect with each other.



Now you can go and read :)



4 comments

  1. Excellent list!! I agree with all of these. Especially when people don't get my literary references. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have the same problem, my friends don't read and those who read read translations and most of the books I read are not out in my country.

      Delete
  2. I love this post. I really wish people in my real life got my literary references. It’s also good to know I’m not the only person who does book math.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! And they're true!

    ReplyDelete